At PHKai, we want to give students the technology tools to enhance learning, communicate effectively and use resources to make decisions. When on the world wide web we also want the students to practice "internet safety".
Learning Objectives. Students will be able to....
- Identify how to get started online.
- Explore safely when using your browser.
- Learn that the information they put online leaves a digital trail and discuss what information is okay to share online.
- Create drawings.
- Learn typing skills.
- Define computer vocabulary.
- Create word documents, slide shows, and spreadsheets with graphs.
- Define plagiarism and give proper citations.
- Collaborate using Google Classroom.
Students will be challenged to use technology to solve problems effectively and ethically.