Pearl Harbor Kai Elementary

Skip to main content
Western Association of Schools and Colleges
Lunch System has changed to eTrition.  Deposits should only be made at the school office.  Do not use SchoolCafe anymore.
About Us » School History

School History

School History

Pearl Harbor Kai (PHKai) Elementary School, located within the Naval housing area first opened in September 1942, and was known as the Naval Housing School.  Before that, the school was known as Pearl Harbor School, Pearl Harbor Elementary and Intermediate School, and lastly, as Pearl Harbor Kai Elementary School in 1956.
 
Pearl Harbor Kai Elementary School has been accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) since 2000.  In March 2012, after the WASC team analyzed the school’s governance, curriculum and student support programs, the school was once again accredited for another 6 years until 2018.