At each grade level, students will be:
- Self-Directed Learners - The ability to be responsible for one's own learning.
- Community Contributors - The understanding that it is essential for human beings to work together.
- Complex Thinkers - The ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving strategies.
- Quality Producers - The ability to recognize and produce quality performances and quality products.
- Effective Communicators - The ability to communicate effectively.
- Effective & Ethical Users of Technology - The ability to use a variety of technologies effectively and ethically.
Achieving these GLOs requires a partnership of parents, students, teachers, and staff. We are fortunate to have a Parent Community Networking Center on campus that helps us keep a strong family-school partnership going. Parents make a difference in the academic success of their children!